Please read, Important info for you… If you have ANY questions, do not hesitate to email me at *tracey@traceymanon dot com.* The design process cannot begin until your start date & until I have all the information requested from you in the Tracey Designs questionnaire
* When your start date begins, please be prepared. I will be emailing you that day & will need things from you. If I don’t hear from you within 3 days, I will have to push back your start date as I do have multiple clients and a schedule I like to keep.
* I cannot get started on your site until the Disclaimer Form and Terms of Release Form is signed and sent back to me via e-mail.
* I am not responsible for the purchase of your domain or hosting. This is solely the responsibility of the client.
* I do offer my recommendations for domain & hosting providers, for which I am an affiliate, and I encourage you to do your own research if you have any concerns.
* When I complete your mood board, you are entitled to one revision of your mood board.
* I encourage your input during the design process, but I also understand opinions can change. Once the site is complete & built to your specifications- I will give you 3 days to one week, it will depend on the package you select, to make minor changes. I will not be able to do a complete redesign of any pages/ major elements (i.e. logo/layout). If you want a complete redesign of a page or a logo, you will be subject to an additional cost.
* As I am a blog designer, there are some things that just cannot be done. If this is the case I will let you know beforehand. I will use my best efforts to provide you with my best work.
* Due to scheduling, I do request that communication is limited to email contact only.
* I require full payment upfront in order to hold your spot.
* If you decide to independently edit or update your web pages or to hire someone else to make changes to the site after completion, I am not responsible for any of those changes or if any problems arise.
* I ask the client to agree to keep all dealings with me confidential.
* Client agrees to guarantee any creative elements used on their site is owned by the client. I, Tracey Manon am not held responsible for blog elements furnished by the client. In the same regard, the client will hold me, Tracey Manon harmless as well as protect Tracey Manon, from any claim or suit arising due to not legally sourcing any content that is someone else’s.
* I do not guarantee that my services will bring site traffic or business to client’s site.
* A footer will be added to the bottom of your site stating “Designed and Made with love by Tracey Manon” with a link to my site. I will match the colors to the design of your site. This footer can not be removed as long as you have your design live. I will also include your site as part of my portfolio.
* When the design is complete, I ask you not to edit any of my images as this could potentially compromise my work.
* If you wish to have free reign to edit my design I offer the purchase of design rights from me for $350. This fee will make it so you can personally edit any files, request my image files for your site, and remove my footer. In this case, your site will also be removed from my portfolio & I will not be held responsible for any issues that may arise in the future.
* If I feel that the working relationship between myself, Tracey Manon & client is not cohesive to productivity, I do reserve the right to refuse service.
* I do not offer refunds on completed sites. If the site hasn’t yet been completed and you decide you want to go in another direction, I will refund you 50% of the total amount paid.
Thank You and I look forward to working with you.